Parents, grandparents and children at heart… the staff at Francjeu are not just retail clerks and associates… they live the specialty items we proudly sell.
Board game fanatics, puzzle masters, specialty collectors, model makers, tech toy geeks and AFOL’s (Adult Fan of Lego’s) only begin to describe the attentive and devoted staff you will encounter at Francjeu.
As parents we spend a lot of time everyday playing with our children. We know that if they are playing, they are happy and if they are happy so are we.
At Francjeu we know that playing is an essential part of a child’s development to ensure children grow to reach their full potential.
Francjeu endeavors to provide products that will assist in the development of all these skills.
- Concentrate and succeed
- Invent, experiment and discover
- Express ideas and emotions
- Use their imagination through fantasy and role playing
- Learn to work independently and in a group
- Share but also compete
- Develop motor skills and physical strength
- Explore cause and effect
- Bond and build relationships
- Develop speech and sensory awareness
- Develop intellectually
- Explore their dramatic side
Through play children learn how to :